We understand that choosing a self storage facility is an important decision. Before you make a decision please look at the questions we hear most often. This might make all the difference.
• How long is the lease? Do I have to options on how long I rent for?
Nearly all Extra Space Storage facilities that have inside units with access through a hallway will maintain an inventory of "push carts" that may be used free of charge. If you find yourself renting an inside unit and need a push cart, please let the Store Manager know and they will be happy to assist you.
Do you accept deliveries?
Do I need climate controlled storage space?
Why are pitched roofs important?
Why is 24 hour access important?
How much space do I need?
Visit our size calculator
to determine your space needs.
Self Storage Facility Features: What You Want
• Does the facility offer 24 hour access, 7 days per week?
Limited access can be very inconvenient for you.
• Does the facility have pitched roofs or a flat roof?
Pitched roofed buildings shed the rain better and have a lower temperature inside the storage space during hot weather.
• Does the facility have a refundable deposit instead of administrative fees?
Yes we offer a refundable deposit
Yes all of our storage is on ground level
Only a few facilities offer lights in every storage space.
We feature state of the art security
Yes we offer climate controlled spaces
Yes we have sizes to fit all your needs
• Does the facility accept commercial deliveries?